European listed real estate: Taking stock for 2022
Office sector’s drivers + Covid’s impact on European listed real estate
Join experts from EPRA, Oxford Economics and FTSE Russell for a roundup discussion about the European office sector and about the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on European listed real estate. Our panellists will share their views backed by recent research reports.
• Listed Real Estate sector: Offices
- EPRA’s research highlighting the main drivers of the European office sector and the performance of the FTSE EPRA Nareit Developed Europe Index.
- The increase of office buildings in the index constituents over the last decade.
• Impact of the Covid-19 crisis on European listed real estate
- The uneven recovery across geographies and sectors and its implications for listed real estate investors.
- Recent trends in European listed real estate and implications of the economic and sectoral outlook for future performance.
• Lloyd Barton, Head of global trade services, Oxford Economics
• David Moreno, CFA, Research & Indexes Manager, EPRA
• Ali Zaidi, Head of real assets research, FTSE Russell