To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and other preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- to aid navigation through the site
- to be able to log into the site (these cookies are essential to log into the site)
- for visitor tracking - we use Google analytics to track where our visitors come from
- we have some social network links on our website (linked in, twitter, youtube), those sites may also place a cookie on your computer
- these cookies will not be used for any purpose except as specified above
- you can withdraw content from cookies on our site at any time by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.