13.00 - 17.30 GMT
Location: Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London EC2Y 8DS
Save the date for EPRA & FTSE ESG Summit 2022 edition.
Join us physically for an insightful afternoon and listen to a series of sessions dedicated to ESG in real estate.
We will explore together the sustainability challenges of the industry with the current global outlook.
Keynote speaker : Mr Mike Berners-Lee - Are we at an ESG tipping point ?
13.50 - 14.40 - Panel discussion
Private vs Public?
- Aby Dean, Global Head of Strategic Insights at Nuveen
- Janine Cole, Sustainability & Social Impact Director at GPE
- Justin Travlos, Global Head of Responsible Investment at AXA IM Alts
Moderated by Hassan Sabir, Finance & ESG Director at EPRA
BREAK (14.40 - 15.00)
15.00 - 15.50 - Panel discussion
Listed Real Estate and Physical Risks - on the right track?
- Lucas Vuurmans, Director Alternative Portfolio / Fund Management at Van Lanschot Kempen Wealth Management N.V.
- Ben Elder, RICS International Head of Valuation
- Clément Jeannin, CSR Director at Unibail Management
Moderated by Agathe Bolli, Sustainability Officer at PSP Swiss Property AG
15.50 - 16.40 - Panel discussion
Net Zero : Achieving objectives or marketing hype?
- Olivier Elamine, CEO at alstria office REIT
- Hunter Kuhlwein, Project Lead at CRREM
- Andrea Palmer, Responsible Investment Lead at PGGM Investments
Moderated by Jan Willem Van Kranenburg, Vice President and Senior Analyst at Cohen & Steers UK Ltd